Wednesday, March 23, 2011

List of things......

So I am sitting here trying to think of something that would be some importance in my life to take the time to write about, but so many jumbled thoughts keep running through my mind, so I am just going to list them in no particular order. So here I go......


working out in the am
having a crush
work
AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun
Status of Goals
Old friendships
New friendships
wanting a new computer
wanting a new camera
wanting to hold hands
wanting to cuddle
wanting to watch Blood +
trying on my new jewelry
looking for an external harddrive
game night
going shooting
thirst
unwanted crumbs in bed-gross!
AZ!!! :) (yes I know I already said it)
being sore from working out
scrapbooking
being domestic
and BED!

So there it is mostly everything that has been preoccupying my mind these last couple of days. Hope you have a great night.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment