Thursday, March 24, 2011

BAD DAY

I do not know what went wrong today. This morning was great. Worked out(which my abs are still hurting), talked to Tiff on FB and was laughing , even prepared a good lunch and as soon as I get on the phones at work, it hit me. This feeling/ attitude that I do not want to talk to customers, I want to cry and everything that is said around me is annoying me?!?!?!?!? I was thinking to myself "WHAT IS GOING ON" I had to keep reminding myself to keep breathing. I have never had an issue with just letting it roll off. I have dealt with tough customers but none of my customers I spoke with today were out of normal. I cried more than once at work. Thank goodness my boss is understanding and allowed me to leave early.
I feel better a little now, after spending time with T and Ty. Watched American Idol and just chilled. I am very tired, but I think it is so odd that I was on edge all day today. I really hope tomorrow will be better. TO look on the positive side IT is almost ONE WEEK till I am down in AZ feeling the warm sun and shopping and eating at Yao's(my favorite Chinese food)

Well off to bed, have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment