Wednesday, March 16, 2011

......Giddy like a little school girl

So I am on Match.com which I haven't found anyone special yet.... well the yesterday I was looking at the guys that have looked at my profile and there is this guy that I thought was pretty cute and looked at his profile which made me smile. I decided to "wink" at him to let him know that I was interested and....... HE WINKED BACK AT ME!!! I was so happy. We haven't made contact yet so I don't even know his name but to have the excitement is making me giddy like a little school girl. I don't want to get my hopes up to much but I am definitely looking forward to seeing where this goes.

On a side note I know my last entry was rather low. I am doing better, I did fall into a rut there for a while but I'm getting back out of it. I am enjoying working out in the mornings which has helped a lot. January I did so well at my routine and for what ever reason February the routine fell apart. BUT I am moving on and its looking good. :)

LOVES

No comments:

Post a Comment