Monday, January 24, 2011

2011!!!!

I am so excited for this year! I am convinced that it will be a great one. Rachelle is getting married in 9 months, Brandon comes home in 9 months, I am starting a new part of my life! I have goals set and working hard to meet those goals, like to loose 100 pounds in 2011(total)! Which I have broken it down to 8 pounds a month, very due-able and for the month of January I am almost there! I want to read the Book of Mormon by Oct. I am so ready to let Christ back into my life and move forward!!! I am excited to be working towards on being worthy to have a temple recommend and to be able to parttake in those many blessings that come with it. Those my friends are just some of my goals. What are some of yours? 

4 comments:

  1. I think that is an awesome Goal Rie!!! So very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so awesome!! i love that you are reasonable with your goals.. like instead of saying you will have the BOM read by oct instead of like april..i think oct is doable.. also losig 8 pounds a month- that is do able and im glad you didnt say 15 a month but that isnt doable unless you live on celery and water which who wants to do that right? this saying always helps me.. skinny feels better than sugar/food taste:) you can do it girl.. just when your about to give up push it that much harder.. its not an easy thing but so so worth it in the end... are you goin to get your endownments out with rachelle? love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I will get them out the same time as Rachelle but I am working towards that goal. Love and Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete