Monday, November 29, 2010

Randomness

So thoughts that are running through my mind right now are: Its cold, I miss AZ, I am so excited for my sister R, experiencing something new, shopping, bills, family, Christmas, Wednesday, and work.  Details on those things...

CoLd: Holly Hanna, It has snowed so much!! A part of my wants to go out and play in it but then another part of me just wants to build a fire and snuggle up with a cup of hot coco and read or write. 
I miss AZ: I am looking forward to my trip to AZ in January! My sisters and I are going for a fiends Birthday and I can't wait. Even though I am not going to be able to see Randy now, I am still glad to go to a place that was home for almost 3 years and that still holds a special place in my heart.
I am so excited for my sister R: Rachelle is planning a wedding even though technically she's not engaged yet. More details on that to come. 
Experiencing something new: Just what I am feeling and to whats going on I can now relate more to the men in my past and see what I did wrong to drive them away sooner. :(
Shopping: I have not yet done any Christmas shopping yet and I can't decide what I want to get my friends. I really want a new camera, The one I have now was given to my by my ex and I just want one to take more quality pictures. I also want a pair of leaf earrings. Just a small pair that sits on the ear. But all I'm finding now are dangling types.
Bill: Eh I do not like that word. Why does hard earned money can be spent so easy?? 
Family: I just love em!
Christmas: I want to so some service this Christmas and not sure yet just what I want to do. Maybe Toys for Tots..... Still thinking on that Idea.
Wednesday: I took the day off and will be going to the movies with T and spend the morning with Ty. I saw the movie Burlesque last wedneday and are thinking to see it again. I also want to see the movie Tangled. Looks really cute. 
Work: my schedule for work recently changed to 11-7:30pm. I am not liking it. I would rather have the whole morning and work late at night than instead of the middle of the day where. I am however glad that its Monday-Friday. next week I will be in training so I will be working 8-4:30. I am looking forward to that shift, but then for 2 weeks I will be working from 9-7:30. 10 hour days. The only thing that I am excited for with that many hours is the pay and will be able to afford my trip to AZ in Jan :) 

Well that is the randomness on my mind right now..... I fell like writing more so I think I go work on my story. :) Have a great night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment