Friday, August 12, 2011

Update, Update, Read all about it!!

So Chris was here this last weekend. It was soo good seeing him! I even got teary eyed when he left.
I'm such a girl sometimes, For another example today at work I'm in my team meeting and we watch a video about how a worker made a difference in a little's boys life that is autistic and has a fascination with FedEx, so this worker set up so the little boy and his parents could come their service center near them and have a goodie bag filled with fedex stuff for him and let him sit and go inside the trucks and vans. So Sweet! Speaking of work, this month is the year mark for me. Crazy that its already been that long. It still feels like its only been a couple of months. I am glad I have a job!!

Brandon is coming home soon. We don't have a set date yet but is official date that he would be coming home for his 2year mark would be Oct 7th. We are hoping that he will be home a couple of weeks before we go on our family vacation on October 13th-18th. We are headed to San Diego and renting a beach house in Mission Bay. I am so looking forward to it!! I am trying to get back on track of working out. I am so excited that I am still loosing weight. :) Not as much as my original goal but at least its still coming off. 

This September Tiff, Rachelle, Ty and I will be moving out!! I am so excited!! We will be moving to West Jordan, with a 3 car garage and will have enough room for a craft/play room. Lately I have been in a mode to be crafty. It was one of my friends birthday and I made her birthday card and I had so much fun making it for her, and it turned out so cute too! lol I am also looking forward to having my things out of storage!

This month is super busy.. Going to go see Joesph at the Hale Theature, then next Saturday its Tyler's 2nd birthday party, then the Saturday after that is Rachelle's birthday and then the next Saturday is when we move! So Crazy! Well I think that is about all now for this update. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment